Free Agent Quiz

weams

Small samples size aside.

What Premium Former Free Agent

Has the following line two years into a 130 million dollar contract? Hint. Scott Boras is his agent too!

BA OBP SLG OPS

.151 .267 .315 .583

Also, his defense is inadequate as well.

It doesn't matter, I still say the Orioles are cheap because they aren't going to give Justin Upton whatever he wants next year and they should be ashamed of themselves because Angelos has to keep every nickel and Old McDonald had a farm.

E. I. E. I. O.

It doesn't matter, I still say the Orioles are cheap because they aren't going to give Justin Upton whatever he wants next year and they should be ashamed of themselves because Angelos has to keep every nickel and Old McDonald had a farm.

E. I. E. I. O.

Every One of Scott Boras' Free Agent clients are overpaid. Adrian Beltre excepted.

Small samples size aside.

What Premium Former Free Agent

Has the following line two years into a 130 million dollar contract? Hint. Scott Boras is his agent too!

BA OBP SLG OPS

.151 .267 .315 .583

Also, his defense is inadequate as well.

Yeah but look at what Cruz and Miller are doing. You gotta spend money sometime.

Heaven forbid the owners keep a tenth the profit margin Apple squeaks by on.

So People would say this is wrong "Consolidated net sales for the fourth quarter were $122.3 billion , an increase of 5.8 percent from last year." For Walmart.

Archived