Did Snider kick Buck's dog?

eddie83

It's unacceptable. Nobody likes it, but it DOES happen more than you would expect. Snider did it. Some of the best players in the game have done it.

So, yeah, crap happens.

Back a few years, most teams had a private kangaroo court and would dish out fines and stuff within the clubhouse.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can anyone remember the player,either last year or the year before. The Orioles were making a comeback and there were one out and he was on first. Fly ball to right and he took off and the game ended on a DP. I think he did it one other time.

Casilla?

Can anyone remember the player,either last year or the year before. The Orioles were making a comeback and there were one out and he was on first. Fly ball to right and he took off and the game ended on a DP. I think he did it one other time.

Not positive but I believe that was Alexei Casilla. I do remember it was against Boston.

He just misread it though, I think.

So people are asking to see guys like Lough and Young start in the OF more over Snider?

I get that he had an egregious error last night, but at the same time this is a team starved for offense right now and Snider has the HIGHEST OBP on the team among the regulars (unless you count Flaherty as a regular, who has a .364).

Snider's gaffs also extend to the field. His obp is higher cuz he's played only 40 games. Manny is .333 at 50 games played.

Archived