vs. YANKEES, 5/08

OFFNY

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No chance we score less than 3 runs off Warren. Miggy will settle down and give us a quality start.

I like the way you think. This team will not continue to score less than three (or four) runs a game, and will pitch decently overall. Defense via subs TBA.

Well we have 5 innings or less now to do it in. Karma is just all in MFYs favor. Tbag hasn't jumped like that in 5 years.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Of all the things, why would "karma" be in their favor? Between a-rod passing mays and the yanks treatment of the situation, it definitely isn't karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's really difficult when every little bit of luck is breaking against you. We will persevere.

We've gotten two infield hits in two innings. Yankees got one and took advantage of it. Let's take advantage of this one.

Of all the things, why would "karma" be in their favor? Between a-rod passing mays and the yanks treatment of the situation, it definitely isn't karma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baseball karma...when every ball is hit right at you, every underproducer overproduces, every bloop falls in for you, your average pitchers look like Cy Young and ancient guys play like they are 25. It is how teams win pennants against expectation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived