Gausman to DL (Shoulder Tendonitis)

TonySoprano

I guess we all can be glad it was not like this injury.

<iframe src='http://www.milb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=107767183&width=400&height=224&property=milb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
According to Roch? Not to anyone who knew that his shoulder was not getting better.

He was taking swings in early april, then felt discomfort. He was said to return against the Blue Jays that first Saturday home game. Thats my point anyhow. Fans who are not in the know were led to believe Hardys injury was just a day to day thing. Turned out being almost two months counting ST.

I guess we all can be glad it was not like this injury.

<iframe src='http://www.milb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=107767183&width=400&height=224&property=milb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

Yeah. That's a career ender.

Broke the bone off where they had attached the Tommy John Surgery.

That's what I figured. If the ligament graft is shot it makes it 1000% more impossible to come back. His career as a starter is over. He's gonna have to learn how to pitch without a slider or curve because of the pressure it causes. Basically if he tries to come back he will be the next Tony Saunders.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said Gausman will get an MRI Tuesday. Will see Dr Jacobs on Monday to be sure what they're dealing with</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="

">May 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So in a couple of days it has gone from, "He could have pitched" to Dr Jacobs will see you now. :eek:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Buck said Gausman will get an MRI Tuesday. Will see Dr Jacobs on Monday to be sure what they're dealing with</p>— Brittany Ghiroli (@Britt_Ghiroli) <a href="
">May 10, 2015</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

So in a couple of days it has gone from, "He could have pitched" to Dr Jacobs will see you now. :eek:

A single day actually.

On the surface this looks like the result of mishandling Gausman. He should be starting, either in Baltimore or Norfolk. And with the garbage outings the starters or putting up, there's no reason they should be wasting Gausman in the BP. Buck will sink or swim with "his" guys, so it's moot for now.

How is it Bucks fault? If he had been starting at 3A he still would have had the

tendonitis. Anyway I hope KG gets well soon. Too bad that Bud and KG can't

switch. KG in the rotation and Bud to the BP. Oh well.

How is it Bucks fault? If he had been starting at 3A he still would have had the

tendonitis. Anyway I hope KG gets well soon. Too bad that Bud and KG can't

switch. KG in the rotation and Bud to the BP. Oh well.

Because some people like to play the blame game and find fault.

Archived