Is it safe to say that Chen and Norris won't be a Oriole in 2016?

Diehard_O's_Fan

I don't know about you but I feel like it is safe to say that Chen and Norris won't be a Oriole next year. Is this safe to say? Both guys will probably be offered 30+ million dollar contracts and we all know the Orioles won't offer that kind of money. Thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't know about you but I feel like it is safe to say that Chen and Norris won't be a Oriole next year. Is this safe to say? Both guys will probably be offered 30+ million dollar contracts and we all know the Orioles won't offer that kind of money. Thoughts?

I wonder if Chen could be? Norris no. Imo

It's safe to say that. Yes.

Chen will get a QO and likely something like 4/50. Norris could still possibly be a QO guy but even if he doesn't I would thin 3/30 (what Feldman got) is the floor. With the options we have internally, I doubt either is back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chen will get a QO and likely something like 4/50. Norris could still possibly be a QO guy but even if he doesn't I would thin 3/30 (what Feldman got) is the floor. With the options we have internally, I doubt either is back.

There will be no QO for Norris.

Feldman got what he did because he was one of the better pitchers on the market that year. Norris won't be in the top 10 and possibly outside the top 15.

There will be no QO for Norris.

Feldman got what he did because he was one of the better pitchers on the market that year. Norris won't be in the top 10 and possibly outside the top 15.

I'm willing to wait and see how the rest of his year goes.

Archived