Don't Forget: 1st Hangout night is this Friday vs Angels! ROLLCALL

Tony-OH

Our 1st 2015 Orioles Hangout Night is Friday May 15th at 7:05 vs Los Angeles Angels. Tickets are just $20 for a lower box seat (reg $36). You will not sit lower to the field for cheaper unless you know a guy who knows a guy.

Friday May 15th at 7:05 vs Los Angeles Angels

To purchase follow these directions:

1. Click on http://www.orioles.com/tix/hangout

2. Select a game

3. Select a seating location and quantity of tickets

4. Create a Baltimore Orioles account (If you don't have one)

5. Purchase and print your tickets

Let us know if you are coming!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Our 1st 2015 Orioles Hangout Night is Friday May 15th at 7:05 vs Los Angeles Angels. Tickets are just $20 for a lower box seat (reg $36). You will not sit lower to the field for cheaper unless you know a guy who knows a guy.

2. Select a game

I already have a ticket for Friday night's game. I'll be at my usual spot, Sec. 18, Row EAL, Seat 1. I expect to be at Dempsey's for Roy Firestone's even.

2. Select a game

I am coming, but I already have a seat. It's on my 29 game plan. I am in Section 18, row EAL, Seat 1 on the lower level. I'd love to have people visit me before or during the game. I plan to be at Dempsey's for Roy Firestone's even.

I am coming, but I already have a seat. It's on my 29 game plan. I am in Section 18, row EAL, Seat 1 on the lower level. I'd love to have people visit me before or during the game. I plan to be at Dempsey's for Roy Firestone's even.

There is usually room. Come over and join the hangout. PM me and I will give you my contact info.

There is usually room. Come over and join the hangout. PM me and I will give you my contact info.
I am disabled and need a wheelchair accessible seat, which is what I have in Row EAL (section 18). I could join you if there are accessbile seats nearby. In the meantime, I expect to come to Dempsey's before the game. I ate my dinner there today and had a lovely time there. So I could meet the OH crowd at Dempsey's.

Archived