Don't Forget: 1st Hangout night is this Friday vs Angels! ROLLCALL

Tony-OH

My wife and I were at the game. I so wanted to meet you guys but my wife had other things she wanted to do.

We got there as the gates opened (first in line) then had to go to all parts of the park to watch and try to catch balls from batting practice.

If there is another hangout night let me know and we will meet up with y'all.

Check out this link for full schedule of Hangout Games and how to attend.

http://forum.orioleshangout.com/forums/showthread.php/147579-2015-Hangout-Nights-with-Press-Box

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Albert comes up and I say something along the lines of "one of the greatest players ever." Soprano says "He' washed up" seconds before he puts the Angels ahead with a first inning blast. For once and only once, Dip was right and T was wrong. Gotta pat myself on the back when I get the chance.
No doubt one of the greatest. He's a first ballot HOFer who we believe played the game clean. This year his line is .232/.287/.408 OPS+95. Get a pretzel before the game starts and you walk right up, and you're done, bada bing. Finally, you're the reason my record dropped to 14-4. Two of the four losses was a Hangout game with you and Pente. It's never a good idea to blame Tony, so I'm blaming you. That's right it's all on you my Italian brother from another mother. :D

Thanks for setting this up. It was a fun evening despite the forgettable game.

Positives from a lackluster O's performance:

Chen's performance, despite lousy support from the offense, the defense and the bullpen. (I guess that's what you could call a team effort.) His line says 2 runs in 7.0 innings, but he had to get some extra outs.

Adam bunting successfully when we desperately needed baserunners.

Number 2, J.J.Hardy, at the plate and in the field -- it's nice to have strength at shortstop again.

Confirmation of my view that De Aza adds nothing to this team and, at 31, is unlikely to get better. I hope we're just keeping him until someone hit with injuries in the OF takes him and his salary off our hands.

A good crowd. Announced attendance was 35,000 plus.

Thanks for setting this up. It was a fun evening despite the forgettable game.

Positives from a lackluster O's performance:

Chen's performance, despite lousy support from the offense, the defense and the bullpen. (I guess that's what you could call a team effort.) His line says 2 runs in 7.0 innings, but he had to get some extra outs.

Adam bunting successfully when we desperately needed baserunners.

Number 2, J.J.Hardy, at the plate and in the field -- it's nice to have strength at shortstop again.

Confirmation of my view that De Aza adds nothing to this team and, at 31, is unlikely to get better. I hope we're just keeping him until someone hit with injuries in the OF takes him and his salary off our hands.

A good crowd. Announced attendance was 35,000 plus.

It's a shame Chen got the loss. I only heard it on the radio (and following the game thread.) Sounded like Chen was masterful and we swung and missed at a bunch of slow slop from Weaver. I think overall you can call this game a success, but this is the kind of "easy meat" a good team has to pick up. We have to win games like this.

It's a shame Chen got the loss. I only heard it on the radio (and following the game thread.) Sounded like Chen was masterful and we swung and missed at a bunch of slow slop from Weaver. I think overall you can call this game a success, but this is the kind of "easy meat" a good team has to pick up. We have to win games like this.

Weaver was able to get a lot of outs on a relatively low pitch count. The Orioles had 6 baserunners the entire evening, and 4 of the 6 were Hardy and Jones. The only XBH was Hardy's HR. I think the first 6 innings were completed in 1 1/2 hours.

WTF is Coolbaugh doing with this thumping O??? Bring back whoever we had the:cussing: past three years - old what's his name!

Archived