Watching David Lough Bat Makes My Eyes Bleed

Rene88

Good game for Lough tonight. Give credit where credit is due.

I believe him trying to uppercut everything is part of the problem. Hopefully he continues to go with the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good game for Lough tonight. Give credit where credit is due.

I believe him trying to uppercut everything is part of the problem. Hopefully he continues to go with the pitch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since he has been starting and filling in for AJ, he has 1 double, 2 HR and 9 RBIs, not too shabby.

No, he isn't AJ, but at the moment, doing a decent job as next-man-up.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, probably saved a run or two also.....I'd way rather see him in the outfield than Snider.

This is where I'm at. I think with consistent playing time (probably not against lefty starters), he will set in some and hit about .265/.310/.400. With his defense, I will take it.. unless we work a trade that I don't foresee and get someone who is clearly better.

Since he has been starting and filling in for AJ, he has 1 double, 2 HR and 9 RBIs, not too shabby.

No, he isn't AJ, but at the moment, doing a decent job as next-man-up.

Gotta give credit where it is due (even if five of those RBIs were against the Phillies).

That was a good catch last night.

• 1 month later...

I was critical of Lough (because he isn't a very good ML hitter...or at the very least..a misguided approach given his skillset), but this move is a head scratcher.

Another head scratcher..

Whey keep Reimold over Lough? I guess they feel they have their backup for CF (and Borbon too when rosters expand-except Norfolk is int he playoffs).

I actually thought he should have played much much more than Snider.

So while I poked fun, I hope he finds a home and personally I would have kept him over Reimold.

What are your thoughts?

I was critical of Lough (because he isn't a very good ML hitter), but this move is a head scratcher.

Another head scratcher..

Whey keep Reimold over Lough? I guess they feel they have their backup for CF (and Borbon too when rosters expand-except Norfolk is int he playoffs).

So why I poked fun, I hope he finds a home and personally I would have kept him over Reimold.

What are your thoughts?

Lough is left handed, Reimold is right handed.

There is a decent shot Lough makes it through waivers.

I was critical of Lough (because he isn't a very good ML hitter...or at the very least..a misguided approach given his skillset), but this move is a head scratcher.

Another head scratcher..

So while I poked fun, I hope he finds a home and personally I would have kept him over Reimold.

What are your thoughts?

Eh Parra can back up CF.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Eh Parra can back up CF.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think this it it. Plus Reimold and Borbon in an emergency with rosters expanding. I would be shocked if they don't put Borbon on the 40-man to reward him for the past two years, then probably cut him.

Archived