Would you do this deal if Boston offered it to us?

jgjbanker

No, I'm not interested in Jackie Bradley. I think Detroit is the only offense in the AL better than the Orioles, and the defense will end up as one of the best in baseball even if they've struggled so far.

The pitching is what needs work. Norris has no breaking ball, Matusz has lost velocity and isn't missing bats, and Tillman is in of his control slumps.

No way.

Bradley has been highly touted since his debut, and he's young, but this guy is, as others have already pointed out, a slightly better version of David Lough. He's like David Lough with better speed. That's about it.

No, I'm not interested in Jackie Bradley. I think Detroit is the only offense in the AL better than the Orioles, and the defense will end up as one of the best in baseball even if they've struggled so far.

The pitching is what needs work. Norris has no breaking ball, Matusz has lost velocity and isn't missing bats, and Tillman is in of his control slumps.

Care to rethink this after tonight? We have to many players that can not bat.

No. I was responding more to the comment that the Orioles have the 2nd best offense in the AL.

It was missing last evening. Warning track. And Bradley would help this team in no way I can see. Now or the future.

No. I was responding more to the comment that the Orioles have the 2nd best offense in the AL.

And what was your point. Even the best offenses are going to look inept on any given night. Cardinals struck out 18 times against Kluber, but no smart person is holding that against the Cardinals even though a few people tried to use 16 Ks against Pineda as such.

Archived