Navarro's range at second base

Tony-OH

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If he is that bad, I would really think that they should stick Parades out there and let him play. Young can play RF, Lough can play LF, and Snider/Pearce can DH. Unless we just put Pearce at 2B, but he is bad offensively right now.

Ryan

In case anyone was wondering, I found something with the same effective range as Ray Navarro at second base.

F505219D7B654D959049C0D74B508040.jpg

Seriously tough, the last time I've seen a guy with that little bit of range was Brian Roberts. Losing Flaherty and Schoop this year to injury has really hurt this team defensively.

Who wants to guess Pearce will be starting there tonight?

I had a Pitchback when I was a kid. :D Mine was orange.

If he is that bad, I would really think that they should stick Parades out there and let him play. Young can play RF, Lough can play LF, and Snider/Pearce can DH. Unless we just put Pearce at 2B, but he is bad offensively right now.

Ryan

I'm not sure Paredes is better. Don't really know, don't see that many games, but Buck usually has a reason. And Buck relies on defense more than anything.

Is Schoop going to be back so soon?

Starts baseball activities this coming week. Expected to join the team in Miami on Friday (along with Wieters), at which time they will decide whether to send either or both on rehab assignments.

Archived