DaMimmo's Had a Guest Singer Thursday Night.

weams

Weams loves him some Roy Firestone. I'll admit I'd never heard of Roy until checking out this board but I like what he does for O's fans. Seems like a nice guy.

You must have been born in the late 90's. You never heard of Up Close? Roy hosted that show for 13 years, some of the best interviews ever.

You must have been born in the late 90's. You never heard of Up Close? Roy hosted that show for 13 years, some of the best interviews ever.

No, I was born in 71. I've never been much of an ESPN guy. Id just prefer not turning on the channel and watching 24/7 coverage of Lebron now or back then Jordan or whomever.

No, I was born in 71. I've never been much of an ESPN guy. Id just prefer not turning on the channel and watching 24/7 coverage of Lebron now or back then Jordan or whomever.

Oh, you should check out some of the interviews on YouTube. Up Close was one of the best shows on ESPN back in the day.

Oh, you should check out some of the interviews on YouTube. Up Close was one of the best shows on ESPN back in the day.
It's all about the quan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Of73UiXUvjA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Pitchers to cut/leavingFA Anthony Castro Chris Ellis - 60 Day IL Logan Gillaspie Louis Head Jordan Lyles Jake Reed Beau Susler Chris Vallimont Spenser Watkins Cathers, IF Cut/LeavingFA Robinson Chirinos Cam Gallagher Tyler Nevin  Rougned Odor Jesus Aguilar I am going to give a spot to Diaz, its AAA Depth and we can always cut him after ST. With Means coming of the 60 Day, I think that puts us at 12 Open Spots I'm probably only protecting 6 MILB guys, so I would go into my offseason with 6 open spots and start crushing the Waiver Wire (the 5 listed in the original post plus Maverick (I know its slim, but we really have almost no catching depth in the milb and we have to protect it even if its a 1% chance hes selected in the Rule V) There's a part of me that wants to keep a couple of the pitchers listed above, but I believe many would pass through waivers and those that don't can easily be replaced on the waiver wire. That's probably where we could find some more catcher depth too, but I'd use most of those spots on more waiver wire pitching like last year.      
    • This is a huge winter for Mateo.  he should have confidence enough to put in the work to get better for next year.  The Orioles gave him a chance.  He took it.   Now put in the work Mr. Mateo.
    • Well, if you miss on 4th down, you assume they get it at the 2.  The idea that they got it on the 20 changes everything. I don’t mind the decision, after reading more and hearing more explanations.  I still think he should have taken the points but ultimately, I think at best they go into OT if they took the points and more than likely lose in regular time.
    • I mean, I can see being upset that they didn’t play well and blew the playoff chance.  I just don’t get why it matters that it was to division teams.  I’m more upset that they lost to Detroit and Oakland, teams that were far inferior.
    • I expect the lack of a shift to help left-handed hitters.  But  the SS can still be just to the left of 2nd base.  The difference will be the 2nd baseman has to start on the dirt.
    • Because Lamar can pick up 1-2 yards with his feet in his sleep. Odds fall off a cliff when it's from the goal line and he's passing. You obviously take the 3 unless you're at like the one and you're just having Lamar lunge forward. But if you miss on fourth you're giving the game away. It's insane how Harbs keeps doing the same thing to almost justify all the other previous awful game ending decisions he's made.
    • Because we had a very good chance to win the season series against Tampa, Boston and Toronto, and blew our chances against the first two.  If we blew it against Toronto as well, I find that annoying.   It’s not just that we lost these series, it’s that we had a lead in these series and then didn’t play well against these teams in August and September.   
  • Popular Contributors