Bud Norris in Norfolk

OsStrosNattyBohs

I think so too. He's been too bad for this just to be an "off year."

If he is hurt then I don't think trying to pitch through it is a sound decision.

Me I think he's healthy.

I am sure he wasn't at full strength tonight, but overall I think he's healthy.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If he is hurt then I don't think trying to pitch through it is a sound decision.

Me I think he's healthy.

I am sure he wasn't at full strength tonight, but overall I think he's healthy.

People make "unsound" decisions when literally MILLIONS of dollars are at stake(free agency). This is his walk year.

People make "unsound" decisions when literally MILLIONS of dollars are at stake(free agency). This is his walk year.

And that is part of the reason I think it is unsound.

I think even season ending would have been better for him then pitching at this level.

OK he did do the interview via phone.

Now it is only his pitching that upsets me.

I'd rather have him pissed and leave than stay and do all the cliches. The results have certainly been poor, but he does have a bull dog mentality. Something has got to be wrong.

I agree. He had back issues in ST and hasn't been effective since. He is likely trying to pitch through it because it is his walk year.

Has to be hurt.

I don't think so, MHO. I've had stomach flus the last many years. They waste you! I think Buck said he lost 10 pounds just on the first one. You're weak and shaky and just not yourself, mentally or physically. I don't think he's healthy yet but I don't think he's hurt.

I don't think so, MHO. I've had stomach flus the last many years. They waste you! I think Buck said he lost 10 pounds just on the first one. You're weak and shaky and just not yourself, mentally or physically. I don't think he's healthy yet but I don't think he's hurt.

Has he had a stomach flu since spring training though?

Archived