Bud Norris in Norfolk

OsStrosNattyBohs

Has he had a stomach flu since spring training though?

I think he has had the bird flu since spring training. This causes an Oriole pitcher to give up many runs and hits. Sometimes it can be cured with a new delivery or better location. Ubaldo is someone who was cured.Sometimes the symptoms linger and the bird disappears.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Reports on Norris yesterday said good slider and velocity. But he knows he's not where needs to be yet after having bronchitis</p>— Roch Kubatko (@masnRoch) <a href="

">May 23, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why does he deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Didnt he pitch pretty well last season? That's the the reason in my mind. He could

still be having some kind of an injury. I am excited about Wright though. If Bud

falters after two or three starts then maybe Mike stays up. IMO

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris is here. Will throw a side. Says he lost 14 pounds. Getting strength and endurance back. Feels much better now.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

">May 25, 2015</a></blockquote>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris said his mom and dad flew in to take care of him during illness. He got his mom's chicken noodle soup.</p>— Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="enwitter"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris said his mom and dad flew in to take care of him during illness. He got his mom's chicken noodle soup.</p>? Dan Connolly (@danconnollysun) <a href="

Think they scratch him from his Wednesday start and bring him up for the DH?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bud Norris had agreed to discuss his start today with a beat writer at AAA Norfolk. Norris left the ballpark during the game. <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Orioles?src=hash">#Orioles</a></p>? David Hall (@DavidHallVP) <a href="
">May 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

Stay classy Bud.

Sounds like the best way to get back to the major league club right away.

Was his plan to walk back?

Archived