Marlins Skip Charity Event

weams

My wife always says that we are fortunate that we have an organization that we can be proud of. No matter who plays for us or working behind the scenes.

I believe some real lessons were learned during the 14 years in the wilderness. I do not believe we will return there. Even if the franchise is stripped of it's money bovine.

It is hard to be a Miami Marlin fan - this much is evident. That event is a professional responsibility. I get tired from a long hard day at the office as well, but when I have committed to something I suck it up. This says a lot about the team's character and leadership.

My wife always says that we are fortunate that we have an organization that we can be proud of. No matter who plays for us or working behind the scenes.

I believe some real lessons were learned during the 14 years in the wilderness. I do not believe we will return there. Even if the franchise is stripped of it's money bovine.

Your wife is one smart lady for various reasons, one of which for marrying you!

I was really impressed with the turnout for Basebowl this year. Crush and Jonesy didn't attend last year, but they were there this year with Cal. It was a better event this year too. I highly recommend attending to anyone that has thought of it.

Archived