Hardy might be hurt

eddie83

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Soreness in left side. Some signs of oblique injury, hope they have gotten ahead of it.https://mobile.twitter.com/EddieInTheYard/status/605502726810693632

An older player with a long term contract = plenty of injuries. I advocated re-signing Hardy and I am still happy Duquette did it. It's just a shame he's having an injury pledged season so far.

I just hope it isn't one of those years where we never have the team together. We were finally getting some good news on the injury front. I know he wasn't hitting great and not playing his best defense but he is a steady player.

An older player with a long term contract = plenty of injuries. I advocated re-signing Hardy and I am still happy Duquette did it. It's just a shame he's having an injury pledged season so far.

I would do it again no problems. We have the money. If we aren't going to risk it on position players then where? We don't spend on high dollar pitchers and never big money on the international market. Worth the risk but I hope this injury bug calms down. We lack position players in system as well.

Janish isn't on the 40 man.

Like it or not expect to see Cabrera.

Well aware Janish isn't on 40-man.

I am fine with Cabrera short-term. I know some wanted him optioned last week and this is exactly why I was opposed to that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well aware Janish isn't on 40-man.

I am fine with Cabrera short-term. I know some wanted him optioned last week and this is exactly why I was opposed to that idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True, we can not option Cabrera until Schoop comes back. I guess Pearce could play 2nd in a pinch. But we need Scoop and Hardy

I just hope it isn't one of those years where we never have the team together. We were finally getting some good news on the injury front. I know he wasn't hitting great and not playing his best defense but he is a steady player.

This is exactly why the off season theory of wait till we're healthy next year is not a good one. You're always going to have injuries. We need Schoop back ASAP and for Hardy to not have a serious injury.

I would do it again no problems. We have the money. If we aren't going to risk it on position players then where? We don't spend on high dollar pitchers and never big money on the international market. Worth the risk but I hope this injury bug calms down. We lack position players in system as well.

I agree with you 100% Eddie.

Archived