Does anyone work out while watching Orioles games?

Frobby

I have since moved and added another child into the fray, but when I lived at my old house, I used to run around my neighborhood listening to the radio broadcast pushing a jogging stroller. I usually try to get 3 or 6 miles in depending on how I'm feeling. I think it was a very helpful distraction as long as you monitor your heart rate. I would usually make it in by the 2nd or 3rd inning to catch the rest of the game on TV.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was using the MLB at bat app btw. I'm an out of market guy.

If you buy extra innings package through your TV carrier, mlb app will link with them and you can watch the games on you phone or tablet. I can sit at work at watch afternoon baseball.

If you buy extra innings package through your TV carrier, mlb app will link with them and you can watch the games on you phone or tablet. I can sit at work at watch afternoon baseball.

I don't have a cable/satellite subscription. I have a media center PC in my house that I use to watch everything (MLB, Netflix, local network TV, etc). Saves me tons of money.

Recumbent bike, free weights and push-ups, crunches, etc. Worst part is being on the floor and not being able to see the TV when something good happens. Best part is having your heart rate sky high and then seeing Jones jack one... *simulates roid rage*

Archived