Jay Gibbons - LF

Aubrey Huff - 1B

Adam Jones - CF

Oscar Salazar - DH

Mike Costanzo - 3B

Guillermo Quiroz - C

Brandon Fahey - 2B

Jeremy Guthrie - P

He also mentions how the team needs a healthy middle infielder, either as a reserve or a starter, and that Fahey is having a pretty solid camp. So far this spring Fahey has a line of .333/.364/.381.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If anyone's watching it or listening to it live, updates will be much appreciated!

:)

I'll be watching until 1:30 as I have to go to work at 2pm. After that I can't watch videos at work (but listen to audio how weird is that :eek: )

He also mentions how the team needs a healthy middle infielder, either as a reserve or a starter, and that Fahey is having a pretty solid camp. So far this spring Fahey has a line of .333/.364/.381.

Seems like I recall a lot of them being bloops and bleeders.

The Orioles need to land a good middle infielder w/some upside-if not now, sometime this year.

Tradition field looks pretty nice.

Perez is getting the start today for the Mets. They showed Beltran running around in the outfield in full gear so I think he's going to DH. Just a guess no lineup from them yet.

Huff hits a single to center field, Gibbons tries to speed it into the plate but the Center Fielder makes a bad throw home and the catcher can't hold onto the ball as Gibbons slides in safe. 1-0 O's

Huff goes to second on the throw home and Jones is up so far 0-1 after fouling one away.

Archived