You do realize that We are officially out of the Wild Card

weams

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I completely agree. All I care about is winning a World Series. Hell, even appearing in one (as 24 other franchises have done since we last did) would be nice. Budgets, other than my own, mean nothing to me. I don't care if the Os have a $300 million budget or a $30 million budget....just get to the playoffs and win the last game of the World Series once you are there. The FO of course has to care about the budget because they are controlled by rich folks who pretend to be poor. It is possible that they care about winning as much as fans do, but most of the time I doubt it. And after this offseason, I am not even sure the FO actually went to work this winter. I know there is no stat out there that measures the impact on team morale of just letting very popular, very good players leave and doing nothing to replace them; but if there was such a stat, it would clearly show the FO did a lot of damage this winter by doing absolutely nothing.

A lot of people agree with you. A lot of people only care about that one thing.

I completely agree. All I care about is winning a World Series. Hell, even appearing in one (as 24 other franchises have done since we last did) would be nice. Budgets, other than my own, mean nothing to me. I don't care if the Os have a $300 million budget or a $30 million budget....just get to the playoffs and win the last game of the World Series once you are there. The FO of course has to care about the budget because they are controlled by rich folks who pretend to be poor. It is possible that they care about winning as much as fans do, but most of the time I doubt it. And after this offseason, I am not even sure the FO actually went to work this winter. I know there is no stat out there that measures the impact on team morale of just letting very popular, very good players leave and doing nothing to replace them; but if there was such a stat, it would clearly show the FO did a lot of damage this winter by doing absolutely nothing.

A lot of people agree with you. A lot of people only care about that one thing.

Sex ???

5.5 GB.

In truth I just really want to ruin the Blue Jays. Ideally it'd be both of the Yanks and the Jays but I have to say I hate the Jays more. The Yanks have only 2, maybe 3 players I dislike. A-Rod, Teixeira, and Sabbathia. With the Blue Jays I can't stand most of their team.

5.5 GB.

In truth I just really want to ruin the Blue Jays. Ideally it'd be both of the Yanks and the Jays but I have to say I hate the Jays more. The Yanks have only 2' date=' maybe 3 players I dislike. A-Rod, Teixeira, and Sabbathia. With the Blue Jays I can't stand most of their team.[/quote']

Joe Girardi is the worst. Then Elsbury. Stephen (I'm holding out till June 1st) Drew, Garnder, Nova, and Tanaka. And I'll turn on Miller in a heart beat.

Joe Girardi is the worst. Then Elsbury. Stephen (I'm holding out till June 1st) Drew, Garnder, Nova, and Tanaka.

And I'll turn on Miller in a heart beat.

If you can do that, then the Orioles might want to find a way to get you on the roster so that you can pinch-hit when he's on the mound late in the game(s) on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. ;)

Archived