You do realize that We are officially out of the Wild Card

weams

• Replies 411
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

So when we slip into last place here in a couple games, can we finally lock this thread?

When the Orioles have been mathematically eliminated from playoff contention, perhaps the mods will lock the thread.

Currently, they are in 3rd place in the division.

Really' date=' still it's a pipe dream. With only one more loss, I will feel out of it.[/quote']All the other WC teams play one another Assuming they play about .500 with each other we could gain some ground We do have to keep taking series, and a 6 or 8 game streak wouldn't hurt.

The Astros' big comeback tonight (9/19) may have been the final nail in the coffin. Would've been nice to be 3.5 back, but now we're 4.5 back again with 14 to play. I hear the Fat Lady belting out her first few notes tonight... :(

Really' date=' still it's a pipe dream. With only one more loss, I will feel out of it.[/quote']

About a week ago, I said that if we got some help, it would take 85 to win. And we have gotten a bit of help.

And as of the start of the Red Sox series, two win 85, we had to win every series with two of them being sweeps.

So as long as "win every series with two of them being sweeps" is still on the table...I won't throw in the towel. We won the Boston series and can win the Tampa series today. So...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

The Astros' big comeback tonight (9/19) may have been the final nail in the coffin. Would've been nice to be 3.5 back, but now we're 4.5 back again with 14 to play. I hear the Fat Lady belting out her first few notes tonight... :(

Stupid A's. Give us a little hope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived