2015 ASG Voting Thread (65 Million Ballots Cancelled for Fraud)

TonySoprano

Well, in any event, my Orioles All Star predictions are Jones and Britton. Although Zach seems to get overlooked for some reason. He definitely flies under the radar of the National Media it seems.

Britton only has 15 saves and not even in the top 10 save leaders.

If this team was winning more and he had closer to 21 like the leader does, I think there would be more votes for him.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm good with it anywhere. Although it looks like it should really be discussed on a KC Royals forum. I'm pulling for all 9 starters to come from KC.

Well, with Yost managing, it may get even more absurd, and he'll start Edison Volquez, who is 16th in the league in ERA (min. 60 IP) , even trailing Ubaldo and Chen. ;) Other than Jones, I don't know who he would or should select.

MLB doesn't care, as long as it's not the Orioles 9. :)

MLB will massage it to say "Just 3 years ago the Royals were the laughing stock of baseball, and now their entire 25 man roster has been voted as the AL All Stars to face the best of the best in the National League."

The Royals nonsense is out of control. MLB should step in and do something. Revise rules or something. Insanity.

The whole process is a farse. MLB likes to trumpet how they set records in voting, when allowing 35 votes per e-mail address, and doing away with ballpark ballot collection. They've made it ridiculously easy to stuff the ballot box. Having said that, it's on us to do the same as K.C. instead of crying foul. I doubt MLB will check to see if there is any automated voting going on behind the scenes in K.C.

The whole process is a farse. MLB likes to trumpet how they set records in voting, when allowing 35 votes per e-mail address, and doing away with ballpark ballot collection. They've made it ridiculously easy to stuff the ballot box. Having said that, it's on us to do the same as K.C. instead of crying foul. I doubt MLB will check to see if there is any automated voting going on behind the scenes in K.C.

Automated? Impossible. You have to type that little code in each time. ;)

I miss the ballpark ballot days.

This KC stuff is pure nonsense.

Agreed! I will only vote for Oriole players and only if I think they deserve it.

This year I will vote for Manny and AJ.

I do not follow other teams unless they are playing the Orioles so it would be disingenuous of me to vote for others.

Just the way I roll :thumbsup1:

Welp there's only one thing to do here. Vote for all Royals players at each position. Let's make this hilarious. Hopefully they have like 7 starters and the AL losses and they possibly cost themselves home field in the WS.

Jones will be an all star anyway. Let's mess stuff up.

The ballot stuffing to this point has been absurd. But I will say this -- the later voting usually tend to be much more rational and usually overwhelms the early voting.

There's a part of me that wants to see all the Royals win, just to see what Manfred would do about it.

Archived