Rosenthal: Norris for a power hitting outfielder

wildcard

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only a team in contention would want Norris. What team in contention is willing to trade a power hitting corner outfielder? Especially one of quality for Bud Norris. The only type of power hitting out fielder we could get would be a " Delmon young" type. Or a " Steve Pearce" type. Surely not a Justin Upton type.

Only a team in contention would want Norris. What team in contention is willing to trade a power hitting corner outfielder? Especially one of quality for Bud Norris. The only type of power hitting out fielder we could get would be a " Delmon young" type. Or a " Steve Pearce" type. Surely not a Justin Upton type.

Adam Dunn type seems more realistic

I have seen enough of DD's mid season trades. I want the O's to just stand pat. Nolan Reimold is here solving one corner OF problem. Let Young, Snider and Lough have turns at the other. We do not have a surplus of starting pitching. IMO, we have just enough depth right now to leave us in a competitive position. If we have one position that we might be able to trade from...It might be first base. Steve Pearce appears to be coming around, so if we could get considerably more than the pick, I might trade Davis.

Last night it seemed like the Fox guys were using research that was at least a week old. Of course, in the battle between the Yankees and "somebody else," the Orioles were playing the role of somebody else. When Verducci said that Reimold was not particularly fast, they lost all credibility.

If the Orioles view themselves as contenders and don't want Norris, why is any other contender going to want him or give yp anything for him when they could wait till he's released, provided that happened.

Because the some other team may not have Gausman, M. Wright and Wilson waiting for a chance to go into the rotation.

Archived