vs. PHILLIES, 6/15

OFFNY

It's the one with the screaming woman at the beginning that plays twice every commercial break. They're riding/driving the car around the track, etc, because the Altima is supposed to be some sort of performance sedan, apparently.

The SE models of the Altima and Maxima are both fairly peppy compared to other family sedans. Handing is limited by FWD, but they're not bad in their price point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's the one with the screaming woman at the beginning that plays twice every commercial break. They're riding/driving the car around the track, etc, because the Altima is supposed to be some sort of performance sedan, apparently.

I kinda like that one. Makes me wonder what my car might be like on a track.

What would his slugging % be?

If he got a base hit every time he bunted - and as long as they shift him that aggressively, all he has to do is lay one down in the same time zone as 3rd base - his slugging percentage would be at least 1.000 on bunts, possibly higher than that (he had a chance for a bunt double there.) And his OPS would be 2.000 or higher.

If he got a base hit every time he bunted - and as long as they shift him that aggressively, all he has to do is lay one down in the same time zone as 3rd base - his slugging percentage would be at least 1.000 on bunts, possibly higher than that (he had a chance for a bunt double there.) And his OPS would be 2.000 or higher.

I don't think he'd be successful every time. I was thinking more like 25% of the time.

Archived