Frobby

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome series. Definitely thought we'd be lucky to take 1 out of the 3 against them, didn't think we'd come out winning 2/3.

Suddenly, the division looks pretty good. Every team but Boston is over .500. The division might not have a super team that'd be considered the best team in baseball but it's so tightly packed. I can see it being a dogfight all the way to the end.

Awesome series. Definitely thought we'd be lucky to take 1 out of the 3 against them, didn't think we'd come out winning 2/3.

Suddenly, the division looks pretty good. Every team but Boston is over .500. The division might not have a super team that'd be considered the best team in baseball but it's so tightly packed. I can see it being a dogfight all the way to the end.

And we were one hit (Talkin' to you, Chris Davis!)--and a Britton save--from sweeping the series!

O's only play to win when feel up to it. No effort in the 2-1 loss to Philly. Now tonight absolutely no effort against the Blue Jays. 11 players are thinking about their contracts for 2016, they are just passing thru this season.

I see someone conveniently hasn't shown up since this post.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pretty crazy from Tor series:

* O's starters go 7 2/3 innings with 14.08 ERA.

* O's bullpen goes 18 1/3 IP with a 2.45 ERA.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">June 22, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really enjoyed this series win. The Os competed, outlasted and outscored the Jays. That could be a dangerous team with two bp arms like O'Day and Britton if they make trades.
If we had some decent SP imagine how dangerous we could be.

Archived