Gausman down, Drake up

mdbdotcom

Agree with most of your post. Don't see the point to bring Wright into this since he pitched due to injury. And hasn't he had just 4 starts?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Baseball Reference has Wright with a 6 GS, ERA+ of 75, FIP of 5.09. 1.38 WHIP. Wright is a point of reference for our FO to send out to win games at the major league level instead of Gausman.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Baseball Reference has Wright with a 6 GS, ERA+ of 75, FIP of 5.09. 1.38 WHIP. Wright is a point of reference for our FO to send out to win games at the major league level instead of Gausman.
Gausman was on the DL when Wright pitched. Had he been healthy Wright wouldn't have pitched, Gausman would have.

Catching up on O's news. So what's our rotation the next 5 games?

I believe it's Jiminez, Norris and Gonzo in BOS. Not sure after that. Tillman could be up Friday against CLE with the off day on Monday. Not sure if Chen can be recalled for the Saturday start or not.

I believe it's Jiminez, Norris and Gonzo in BOS. Not sure after that. Tillman could be up Friday against CLE with the off day on Monday. Not sure if Chen can be recalled for the Saturday start or not.
I heard Chen Friday. He's eligible the 26.

This is ridiculous. What game could Gausman have pitched that Wright started?

Buck indicated Chris would get an extra day off.

Archived