FINALLY!!! PARMALEE at 1B and DAVIS IN RIGHT FIELD! WOOHOO!

Rene88

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do people think Davis is not a freak athlete. Only lough, jones, machado and reimold may be faster.

And boras is probably loving Davis in the OF. Makes his value go way up.

Hope he kills it like he did in 2012 when Markakis went down.

Seriously. People keep saying this, but Davis is not slow at all. Have you ever not seem him hustling down the line on grounders?

Seriously. People keep saying this, but Davis is not slow at all. Have you ever not seem him hustling down the line on grounders?

He's not slow. He's not fast either.

Him and Steve Pearce in a foot race would be pretty close.

I've seen Davis do this a couple of times over the years.

<iframe src='http://m.orioles.mlb.com/shared/video/embed/embed.html?content_id=22643553&topic_id=8879234&width=400&height=224&property=mlb' width='400' height='224' frameborder='0'>Your browser does not support iframes.</iframe>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">And we've got a walk-off in Norfolk. The celebration spills into right field. <a href="https://t.co/KzedBwosOi">https://t.co/KzedBwosOi</a></p>— Benjamin Hill (@bensbiz) <a href="

">June 27, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Why isn't anyone saying that this is the O's prepping to move Davis at the deadline? I'd have to think the Orioles are not seriously entertaining the thought of Davis on a log term contract of six figures or more. I'm surprised they aren't more prepared, but a future of Parmelee and Walker is looking realistic now that CP is getting reps at first.

Why isn't anyone saying that this is the O's prepping to move Davis at the deadline? I'd have to think the Orioles are not seriously entertaining the thought of Davis on a log term contract of six figures or more. I'm surprised they aren't more prepared, but a future of Parmelee and Walker is looking realistic now that CP is getting reps at first.

Because... it's probably not the O's prepping to move Davis at the deadline?

Davis is getting a QO. If they lose him in the offseason, they get the draft pick.

The Os best chance to get back to the playoffs is with Davis. And take the draft pick in the winter.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived