Manny Machado on Intentional Talk

nevadaO

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
We did.

Nationally they haven't.

It would be in his long term best interests to rehabilitate his image.

I don't know about everyone else but I really like having the prototypical young, snotty, overtalented Latino kid on the O's. It's when it impacts his defense that it annoys me but I actually enjoy everyone else not liking him.

I disagree with you once again. Most folks think Donaldson was completely at fault.

That is OK, you are allowed to be wrong.

Nationally he is the punk that threw the bat at a guy.

Doesn't matter that Donaldson wasn't even in the game at that point, or that the bat didn't come close to actually hitting anyone.

If I wasn't such a huge O's fan I would honestly think Machado was a bit of a punk. Early on he was pouting a lot about balls and strikes to the point I was saying just go to the dugout Manny.

I love the kid and want him as a long time Oriole but in the national eye I can see why his image isn't the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is OK, you are allowed to be wrong.

Nationally he is the punk that threw the bat at a guy.

Doesn't matter that Donaldson wasn't even in the game at that point, or that the bat didn't come close to actually hitting anyone.

I completely forgot about the bat thing. That was wrong of him, without a doubt. I love him anyway.

No chance anyone other than people in Maryland sided with Manny. And I agree his image took a hit, and he really comes off douchey a lot. When he slammed the bat this year after the ump called him out and he got tossed( bad enough already), he stalked the umpire whom he towered over and had his arms out. Really looked like the early stage of a physical altercation. Not saying he would, but you don't gesture towards an ump in that fashion. He also never believes he is out on close plays. I love him, but he needs to know that he needs to go above and beyond to repair his image. He can't do things that some other players can get away with.

Archived