Well, at least everybody else lost.

higgybaby

Look at it this way though,If we had won the game and everyone lost we'd pick up a game on everybody…So tonight was a wasted opportunity.

Look at it this way, though. You're going to have some games when your pitching stinks and you lose. You're going to have other games when your hitting stinks and you lose. When you they both stink on the same night, you only lose one game instead of two.

Look at it this way, though. You're going to have some games when your pitching stinks and you lose. You're going to have other games when your hitting stinks and you lose. When you they both stink on the same night, you only lose one game instead of two.

I agree with this 100%. There's nothing worse than giving up 8 runs and then having the bats put 7 runs back on the board, only to just fall short. If you're going to lose, then lose badly and get it out of your system. Then win the next two.

So, you mean losing one game isn't the end of the world?

What are you talking about? Camden Yards is about to cave in on itself' date=' 1 loss was too much to bear! ;)[/quote']

This board isn't the place to be after a loss, but it's particularly important to stay away after an atrocious loss of even microscopic significance. Still though, I can't stay away. LOL

Silver lining indeed.
Look at it this way though,If we had won the game and everyone lost we'd pick up a game on everybody…So tonight was a wasted opportunity.

Hahaha. When it comes to the Orioles, I don't think the term "silver lining" is in Roy's dictionary. :)

The Power of the Gnome. It's watching over us. Notice that it never closes its eyes.

The way the Gnome sees it, nothing is a wasted opportunity. Lessons were learned.

This board isn't the place to be after a loss, but it's particularly important to stay away after an atrocious loss of even microscopic significance. Still though, I can't stay away. LOL

It's like a flame. And I am but an insect.

Archived