Buck, Second Best Manager?

Bahama O's Fan

Buck should be getting more out of this team IMO. They aren't playing up to their abilities.

I am not sure I agree with you. We have Manny and Adam. Weiters next in line

Then a bunch of role players or AAAA players.

JMO

Edit: but to get back to the OP I always liked the guy from Tampa who is now with the Cubs (I think). But I wouldn't trade Buck for anyone else though.

JMO

This team should be playing better as a whole than they are. We should have more W's. SP especially could be better with what we have across the board. We have lost too many games we should have won.

Listen to this quote: "Buck puts guys in situations where they can be successful. He won't put them in spots where they're over their heads,'' said Orioles closer Zach Britton. "And rarely do you warm up and not go into a game. I think that was kind of eye-opening for Andrew Miller and other guys who've come here from different organizations. It's not always the innings or the games; some managers make you warm up two or three or four times a day and not go in. If I'm a free agent [reliever] and I'm thinking about going somewhere, that's an important thing to think about, right?''

Look at Britton lobby for relievers to come to Baltimore!

JMO

Edit: but to get back to the OP I always liked the guy from Tampa who is now with the Cubs (I think). But I wouldn't trade Buck for anyone else though.

So Davis, Chen, Britton, Hardy, O'Day, Gausman, etc. are AAAA players?

13201197.gif

JMO

Could not agree more. Pearce, Snider, Parmelee and Lough would not be starters on any other team. Buck is and has done a great job.

So Davis, Chen, Britton, Hardy, O'Day, Gausman, etc. are AAAA players?

13201197.gif

Sorry, I intentionally left off any pitchers. I was trying to just write about position players.

And I completely for about JJ Hardy. Which is kind of dumb of me since he is my favorite player!

Archived