vs. NATIONALS, 7/12

OFFNY

Sorry. Lost your license. You had the shoulder destroyed.

Nope said was possible and you still refuse to accept gausman wasnt ready. You can't even admit that and used a bs excuse about roster moves which I've proven you are full of crap over. So move on. I was about his dl stint. Just as I was with Schoop when I say before all star break.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The All-Star game determining home-field advantage for the World Series is another one of Bud's dumb ideas. Just like interleague play.

Chen has only been good in the game. Had he been outstanding, he be up one to nothing.

When we beat Scherzer last time we had someone named Nelson Cruz in our lineup. Heres what that player is doing this year.

Year AB R H HR RBI SB AVG OBP OPS

2015 Stats 325 44 101 21 53 2 .311 .376 .927

Tm G GS Rslt PA AB R H 2B 3B HR RBI BB IBB SO HBP SH SF ROE GDP SB CS BA OBP SLG OPS BAbip

2015 SEA 40 40 17-23 164 146 13 40 7 0 3 15 18 1 36 0 0 0 2 0 1 1 .274 .354 .384 .737 .346 .

Forty games. Last forty. Most recent large sample size.

Kind of like that slider he threw to Tori Hunter earlier in the week. I don't understand then strategy behind it, he has pitches to try and get the guy chase before throwing it over the plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a school of thought that by throwing a fb middle middle at 0-2 you will catch a batter off guard and they will take it for strike three.

Fangraphs did a piece on it, I think it was last year.

Some guys can get away with it.

The first damn run in the game is not a big situation?

Hitting .180 in high leverage situations. He gets some hits that turn out to be big but rarely gets hits in situations that are obviously critical to the game.

There is a school of thought that by throwing a fb middle middle at 0-2 you will catch a batter off guard and they will take it for strike three.

Fangraphs did a piece on it, I think it was last year.

Some guys can get away with it.

I think there is a link to repertoire (i.e. the more plane deception you have off a secondary the better the likelihood the fastball will surprise). But I don't remember.

Archived