Gui Yuan Xu (Itchy)

weams

Um, yeah I would say so. The AFL is a prospect league for advanced prospects. Each team I believe only gets 1 or 2 waivers for players under Double-A to go. Let's see if he can do better than Pita Rona in the GCL before we start having talks about sending him to the AFL.

Pita Rona was a huge mountain of a man. Just too slow a bat. ;) But boy. Was he big.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Technically speaking, those are still fractions.

Regardless, the point is that a move like this shouldn't have anyone expecting to find an Orioles banner in Ningxia. Nothing wrong with the move, but it's got a pretty high likelihood of long-term "meh"-ness, here and abroad.

Actually, that is not out of the question. I remember in 2008 OU played Florida in the national championship game. Some company made 2 t-shirts - one said Florida nat'l champs and the other said OU nat'l champs. I guess the company makes both apparel and donates the losing team to a good cause.

:noidea:

My cousin went to Haiti after the earthquake and saw a bunch of OU gear.

Actually, that is not out of the question. I remember in 2008 OU played Florida in the national championship game. Some company made 2 t-shirts - one said Florida nat'l champs and the other said OU nat'l champs. I guess the company makes both apparel and donates the losing team to a good cause.

:noidea:

My cousin went to Haiti after the earthquake and saw a bunch of OU gear.

Did he expect to see it? Nothing's out of the question. Just seems unlikely to leave a lasting impression.

Did he expect to see it? Nothing's out of the question. Just seems unlikely to leave a lasting impression.

Im sorry. I do not understand what you mean by "expect"

It was just an observation by him.

I had another cousin in the Air Force that was sent to some West African Country and he took a photo of a guy wearing an Okla. State t-shirt and hat

• 11 months later...

Archived