Orioles Willing to Discuss Gausman in Trades

SticksandStones

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it is for someone (or a package) with multiple years of team control, more than just a rental. Wil Smith and Carlos Gomez? Chris Sale?

The White Sox would be beyond stupid to take Gausman for Sale. You could get two or three Gausman type prospects for Sale as he is pretty much a young Kershaw or Verlander. Carlos Gomez is under contract for 2015 and 2016, but is represented by Boras. He is a 1.5 year rental. I don't make that deal either, but I have a feeling that we are going to trade Gausman away.

If DD trades Gausman for anything less than a Chris Sale-type player (young stud who will be under team control for multiple years), I will finally start siding with all of the people who believe MacPhail deserved a lion's share of the credit for this team's success over the past three years.

If DD trades Gausman for anything less than a Chris Sale-type player (young stud who will be under team control for multiple years), I will finally start siding with all of the people who believe MacPhail deserved a lion's share of the credit for this team's success over the past three years.

I don't think the White sox would just want Gausman. He is under team control. They would want more.

I don't think the White sox would just want Gausman. He is under team control. They would want more.

I would think they would want much, much more. I also think that some other teams would be able to beat any offer we could put out there.

Archived