Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

Maybe.. but Gomez is a Boras client.. guess who's gonna get shut out of the FA market next year.

But when combined with what alderson emphatically said (the deal fell through and WILL NOT happen) it signals a mets side rejection of trade

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I saw Thompson earlier this month and he was unhittable. Monster.

Alfaro has been injured since early June and was still only passed by Mazara and Williams having incredibly strong years young kids in Double-A and the Rangers top draft pick.

Eickhoff developing power arm.

All of these guys are close to big league ready. It's a huge, huge haul.

Must spread rep, but thanks a lot for your insight Nick.

So who has the inside track on Hamels or has the percolator decided he can get a better deal off season?

Because I don't know for sure, is Andy the acting GM or he the president of someone else acting as GM?

Because I don't know for sure, is Andy the acting GM or he the president of someone else acting as GM?
Word was Pat Gillick was still the man and wasn't going to defer to Andy.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Agent Scott Boras says Gomez is “injury-free. He’s playing every day. I have our players examined rigorously. He has no problem whatsoever.</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

">July 30, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Scott Boras: “Carlos Gomez has never seen a hip doctor and has never had a hip issue in his playing career. Anyone who suggests that is …</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script><blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">…inaccurate and baldly misrepresenting the truth of the player’s condition.”</p>— Ken Rosenthal (@Ken_Rosenthal) <a href="

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

But when combined with what alderson emphatically said (the deal fell through and WILL NOT happen) it signals a mets side rejection of trade

Or he could be doing a CYA because he made a kid look bad on the field and basically burned that bridge.

Tigers become sellers?

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Tigers?src=hash">#Tigers</a> called teams today & told them they're "rebooting." Will listen on David Price, Cespedes etc. More to come at <a href="http://t.co/gtnhE81RUu">http://t.co/gtnhE81RUu</a></p>? Jayson Stark (@jaysonst) <a href="

">July 29, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Well now.

Brave new world!

Sorry all, I'm hours and hours behind....

DD is got to be just sitting there rubbing his hands together. This market has worked out perfectly for us. These teams will be desperate as all get out come 1pm on the 31st. #ParraandLindthenwewin

I like Parra. And haven't seen Lind mentioned. He's interesting.

He's probably just holding on till Friday (DD) hoping a team gets desperate to move someone. Which doesn't seem like a terrible idea at the moment with all the options out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT... seems to be his great trading ability! Hold on and bluff til the very last moment. Like Cruz, Nelson.

@JeffPassan: One GM thinks Thursday will be A.J. Preller Day: "All of us are just waiting for him to make five trades." Kennedy, Venable gone for sure.

Preller's style seems to line up multiple trades and fire away lol

@JimBowden_ESPN: What to expect on Thur:1. Dodgers-Marlins-Braves 9-10 player deal 2.Hamels deal official; 3.Tor get SP 4.Padres start trading 5.NYY Surprise

@JeffPassan: One GM thinks Thursday will be A.J. Preller Day: "All of us are just waiting for him to make five trades." Kennedy, Venable gone for sure.

Preller's style seems to line up multiple trades and fire away lol

@JimBowden_ESPN: What to expect on Thur:1. Dodgers-Marlins-Braves 9-10 player deal 2.Hamels deal official; 3.Tor get SP 4.Padres start trading 5.NYY Surprise

I think Yankees gets Shields. Price goes to Dodgers.

Archived