Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still really confused about this trade from the Atlanta view. I know they heavily pursued Olivera in the winter and will have him for 5 years for $30M or so, but is he worth Wood and Peraza? And figured they could get more for JJ and Avilan than just including them in a deal like this.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Heard that Matt Holiday reinjured himself last night and they wouldn't be surprised if he's done for a lot of the remainder of the season. Cards will probably be looking for a bat now. All these teams looking makes me believe, O's have no chance at a big bat for a decent price.

I suspect DD does nothing or some small deal.

Heard that Matt Holiday reinjured himself last night and they wouldn't be surprised if he's done for a lot of the remainder of the season. Cards will probably be looking for a bat now. All these teams looking makes me believe, O's have no chance at a big bat for a decent price.

I suspect DD does nothing or some small deal.

They got Brandon Moss I think.

Why would the Braves give up Wood to get Olivera? The guy is a 30 year-old in AAA, and you are giving up a 24-year old lefthander that has shown pretty decent promise?

I feel like they could have gotten a lot better deal from a different club if Dodgers weren't willing to give more.

Why would the Braves give up Wood to get Olivera? The guy is a 30 year-old in AAA, and you are giving up a 24-year old lefthander that has shown pretty decent promise?

To be fair, Olivera would be in the majors if he had a clear path for LAD.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived