Trade Watch (It starts)

weams

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder who the Dodgers are moving off their 25 man roster to make room for four new major leaguers- Latos, Morse, Wood, Johnson. We would be really pushed to move off that many guys.

They traded Paco Rodriguez, so that clears one spot. Maybe they release Morse. And option 2 pitchers.

I wonder who the Dodgers are moving off their 25 man roster to make room for four new major leaguers- Latos, Morse, Wood, Johnson. We would be really pushed to move off that many guys.

Does Avilan also go on their roster?

Assume Morse is DFA.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

How are the Dodgers going to keep so many guys on the 25 man roster. They will have to make a lot of moves still yet or trade the glut for something or release some guys.

Looking at their roster, Arroyo is on 60 day. Zach Lee SP gets sent down for Wood. RHP Tsao will get DFA. Could see Turner going on DL or Rollins DFA.

Peraza is also on 40 man so that is 5 40 spots and 4 active spots.

Good thing here is that he cant get QO so Detroit should settle for whatever they can get.

Maybe they've waited until this series so he can just walk from one dugout over to the other. I'd pay money to watch that in the middle of a game, honestly.

Good thing here is that he cant get QO so Detroit should settle for whatever they can get.

It shocks me our farm is this bad... Don't get me wrong, I knew it wasn't great but not one guy people want outside of manny/gaus/Schoop?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived