When Judge Reimold starts, we are 10-3

milbest77

Would someone please explain why he doesn't start more often?

b/c he isn't very good

This is just flat out wrong. Buck uses him and Snider as platoon guys but neither has shown noticeable splits over their careers. Reimold has a better OPS vs RHP in over 200 more ABs for his career.

I'm not sold he's the answer, but let's see if he can do anything. And no, one game isn't meaningful.

Neither player belongs on the team

Ironically, I bet many people think similar things about you on this forum.

Now, now...he's no Jtrea.

I dunno, I think Reimold should get more at bats. He seems to be one of the few guys we have on this roster that seems patient at the plate. I'm too lazy to look up how many pitches he sees per at bat but I wouldn't put him in the club of hackers that we've got going right now.

Now, now...he's no Jtrea.

I dunno, I think Reimold should get more at bats. He seems to be one of the few guys we have on this roster that seems patient at the plate. I'm too lazy to look up how many pitches he sees per at bat but I wouldn't put him in the club of hackers that we've got going right now.

He's right around his career number at 3.97 P/PA but his O-swing at 31% is also higher. Not good but in such limited ABs it's pretty difficult to get anything done.

Archived