Big Ben

Bumps49

You can sync the radio audio with the TV feed on the MLB.com app. Watched on the Roku and he was wonderful fun.

I hit pause a couple of times to sync my DVR of the MASN broadcast to match the WJZ MLB At Bat feed. I love his insights and his voice. He honey voiced twang sounds like folks I grew up with and closely matches a lot of the the diction I originally experienced baseball with in my formative years.

I hit pause a couple of times to sync my DVR of the MASN broadcast to match the WJZ MLB At Bat feed. I love his insights and his voice. He honey voiced twang sounds like folks I grew up with and closely matches a lot of the the diction I originally experienced baseball with in my formative years.

Haha, off topic but I love your handle. I used to always say, just picture him saying Nash lumber. It's so direct and annoying. Nash lumber, Nash lumber, Nash lumber. He annoys me.

Haha, off topic but I love your handle. I used to always say, just picture him saying Nash lumber. It's so direct and annoying. Nash lumber, Nash lumber, Nash lumber. He annoys me.

Thanks ;)

I love Tom Davis, and I've always been amused how he says that so fast to where it always sounded like "Nash" to me. The consolation for games the O's have lost is him and Dave Johnson on the postgame Wall to Wall Baseball. It's usually on an long hour walk for me (like with today). I do my utmost best to try to stream it here in NC on the Tune-In Radio app when the At Bat app feed cuts off.

Archived