vs. BRAVES, 7/28

MdSooner

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">That is 5th HR allowed by Jimenez over his last 3 starts and 7-plus innings.</p>— Steve Melewski (@masnSteve) <a href="

">July 28, 2015</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What happened? Was driving home from work listening. Pulled up to the house with Joe Angel assuring me it was a triple and no way would it be overturned.

Got the mail, came in the house, turned in the game, and apparently it was a HR?

Yet I don't see much griping about the call here in the Game Thread.

How could Angel be so sure it wasn't a HR?

It's always kinda the same Ubaldo. Depends a lot on the ump for him.

I don't get to see many games cause I live in Tennessee so I don't see a lot of Ubaldo but I he started the season decent so I know he has it in him....somewhere

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What happened? Was driving home from work listening. Pulled up to the house with Joe Angel assuring me it was a triple and no way would it be overturned.

Got the mail, came in the house, turned in the game, and apparently it was a HR?

Bases loaded HBP

and I didn't think they had enough info to over turn the triple call

Palmer was sure it wouldn't be overturned either. It was over the fence and came back into the field of play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived