Deflated Detroit...

EagleOriole

The Tigers are selling at the perfect time. I would bet that more Tigers see the door before tomorrow (Cespedes). The team will feel a little bit low this week - finality of management saying we cannot get it done. Hopefully the Orioles take advantage. Beyond the fact that we don't have to deal with Miggy or David Price.

They aren't deflated tonight. Up by 7. Geez

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tigers are smart. They are retooling for next year and the future. meanwhile the Orioles will end of going for it, won't make it and will be left holding draft picks that if he history tells us won't most likely pan out.

This game (7/30) is a harsh reality check, the Braves barley have a major league lineup, the Tigers even without Miggy mash the baseball and the O's have one hit through 5 plus so far against Simon.

o

The Yankees lost again.

Josh Hamilton hit the game-winning single off of Andrew Miller with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th inning.

We need to inflate ourselves with a win over the Tigers tomorrow.

Tigers are smart. They are retooling for next year and the future. meanwhile the Orioles will end of going for it, won't make it and will be left holding draft picks that if he history tells us won't most likely pan out.

I keep hoping for the best, but my gut has been agreeing with this ALL month. :(

If they were smart, they would have done something about their bullpen going into the season.

Losing Schnezer wasn't the best move they could do, of course, that is hindsight.

Of course, they couldn't know, they were going to lose Miggy and Verlander for parts of this season, they must not use the next man up theory. :)

Archived