Tommy Hunter Appreciation Thread

BMann

I know the objective world of stats will not back me up but... not having Tommy Hunter in the clubhouse is not be a good thing. We can debate the merits of his production but what Roch says in his blog post this AM.

Understandable. Was a good guy in the clubhouse. Part of the business side.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cuts down the cost of the Parra acquisition.

Exactly, and that's what stinks. Why do they have to look for salary savings to offset the cost of acquiring Parra? Shouldn't the added attendance from being in contention be enough to cover the cost of Parra? And even if not, is Angelos so indifferent to winning that he's not willing to make a deadline trade unless he can cut costs somewhere else?

Exactly, and that's what stinks. Why do they have to look for salary savings to offset the cost of acquiring Parra? Shouldn't the added attendance from being in contention be enough to cover the cost of Parra? And even if not, is Angelos so indifferent to winning that he's not willing to make a deadline trade unless he can cut costs somewhere else?

Cutting costs is only one of many reasons why this trade was made.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Did you miss the memo about the riots in Baltimore that caused them to cancel two dates and move three more to the opposition's ballpark? Per game attendance is down almost 1400 a game from last year.

Archived