Rosenthal: No Deal

33rdst

Trade him or keep him...just make a final decision.

Raise your hand if you're tired of anything/everything Cubs related. I used to not really care about them either way, now I can't stand them.

One hundred years. It's just insane. I am with you 100 percent Moose.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no, they are already rubbing it in in the other Roberts saga thread. Yep congrats Cubs fans, you aren't going to get one of the best leadoff hitters and 2nd baseman in baseball. Yipee for you! :rolleyes:;)

Yes, he may be one of the best 2nd baseman and leadoff hitters in the game but he was not worth giving up our top 3 pitching prospects and a ML ready SS in Cedeno. He isn't that much of an upgrade over what we already have.

get rid of b-rob asap. he is not a difference maker for this club, he has put in his time and seems like he wants out of town. this one seems like it has been stamped NO by the Warehouse and that's a shame

tough to do with an offer like the one mentioned.

IIRC Rosenthal siad no deal to the Tejada trade, just before he was traded.:rolleyes:

Was Rosenthal speaking about the Astros or another team? I honestly don't remember.

It'd be hilarious if we turned around and traded BRob to the Indians tomorrow. :D

brob is obviously a popular player with PA based on his public comments and this deal has been different then the others. everything else either happened in a window or didn't hit the press. more gut then evidence, but if pete wants to call and confirm i'm ok with that

Archived