Huge, huge West Coast Road Trip

FanSince88

Last year, the O's lost 2 out of 3 in Oakland but yes indeed had a winning west coast road trip going 6-4. in 2013, they actually won 3 of the first 4 just missing out on a sweep. Good call to those who remembered that. O.co has been a house of horrors so I pretty much had forgotten they won a series there recently.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 so far. Not a good look to get shut out by the A's last night.

A 5-4 road trip is probably the best we can hope for from this crew given their results so far. Or if we're very, very lucky, they go 6-3. But they'd have to win all 3 series to go 6-3 and I don't see that happening, nor do I see a sweep of the Angels or Seattle (at dead ball park) on the road.

Win tomorrow. Winning trip. 2 of 3 series. Good, not great. One day at a time. 6, 7 weeks to go.

It's frustrating that this team lost 2 extra innings games on this road trip. Had we just taken one of them, we'd be guaranteed a winning record for the road trip going into today's game. Now they have to win just to salvage any kind of respectability or pride, not to mention staying in a competitive WC race.

I can't wait to see them in Seattle. Hawaiian shirt and floppy hat will be an epic combination.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Were you at the game last night? On TV, they showed a guy wearing the Hawaiian shirt and his son had the floppy hat.

Archived