Would love to see Paredes stick in rightfield

wildcard

At least vs right handed pitching.

If he could handle the position it opens up DH. I'd like to see Mancini get a shot at filling in at DH. His OBP would help if he can make the jump to the majors.

But Paredes has to be decent in right for that to work.

I didn't watch the whole game last night. How did he look in RF?

Made one throw back in from WAY out there which was right on line to second base, but would have required an 11 foot second baseman. Had the runner taken a turn off second, he would have been tagged out by the shortstop. It was one of those Cespedes throws.

Made one throw back in from WAY out there which was right on line to second base, but would have required an 11 foot second baseman. Had the runner taken a turn off second, he would have been tagged out by the shortstop. It was one of those Cespedes throws.

Yeah, no real opportunities but he did play that ball nicely off the wall and bare handed it preceding the throw.

Covered the ground, and lined up the catches. About all you could say.

He looked like he had some energy out there. He was right at the wall for every foul ball and seemed genuinely disappointed when they were 20 rows back. Gonna be fun to see at least.

Id rather give Dariel Alvarez a chance.Hes supposed to have a cannon in RF and he's hitting.Paredes has had some good moments, but to me he is mostly a liability in the field and when he's overmatched at the plate he can't shorten that swing of his.

The good thing is Alvarez bats R and Paredes is best from the L side.

Dear Travis Snider: When Paredes is starting in the outfield over you, you're about to get DFA'd.

With his hoodie pulled up on his head, Snider seemed to be doing a reprise of his Buck Garden Gnome postgame look. Yeah, I agree. Seems the tea leaves are starting to look grim for Travis.

Id rather give Dariel Alvarez a chance.Hes supposed to have a cannon in RF and he's hitting.Paredes has had some good moments, but to me he is mostly a liability in the field and when he's overmatched at the plate he can't shorten that swing of his.

Yep, that cannon will make Buck fall in love. He loves a strong arm in RF as we know.

Alvarez is a lot better in RF than people give him credit for from what I have seen.

Yep, that cannon will make Buck fall in love. He loves a strong arm in RF as we know.

Alvarez is a lot better in RF than people give him credit for from what I have seen.

Then why does the organization say he needs to work on his defense?

Archived