Would love to see Paredes stick in rightfield

wildcard

Alvarez took some time to adjust to AAA pitching. He might to the same in the majors. I am think about Alvarez for next year. And there is room for both Alvarez and Paredes. Let see what Lake looks like. He will be out for options next year.

If Buck believed Paredes could play the outfield adequately, he would have put him out there instead of giving Young 180 PA, Snider 233 PA, Lough 132 PA, De Aza 112 PA, Parmalee 102 PA, putting Davis out there in RF when he's clearly uncomfortable playing the position, etc... So no I don't think Paredes is the answer in RF.

If Buck believed Paredes could play the outfield adequately, he would have put him out there instead of giving Young 180 PA, Snider 233 PA, Lough 132 PA, De Aza 112 PA, Parmalee 102 PA, putting Davis out there in RF when he's clearly uncomfortable playing the position, etc... So no I don't think Paredes is the answer in RF.

Then why was Paredes in RF last night and who would have been the DH if Paredes had gone to the OF earlier in the year?

I doubt Buck just threw Paredes out there in right. He has probably been practicing out there for months.

Archived