Wilson down, TJM up

Crazysilver03

Why do the Orioles keep bringing McFarland up? He's a terrible pitcher. He has a WHIP over 2.0 this year and a career whip around 1.50. He has fringy stuff, mediocre control and very poor command of all his pitches. This guy has shown nothing to warrant a place on the 40 man roster.

Why do the Orioles keep bringing McFarland up? He's a terrible pitcher. He has a WHIP over 2.0 this year and a career whip around 1.50. He has fringy stuff, mediocre control and very poor command of all his pitches. This guy has shown nothing to warrant a place on the 40 man roster.

He's a rule V guy. What more reason is needed?

Omg omg it's 5 not V! My head just exploded! I had to correct you! Omg, sky falling with the use of Roman numerals:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was it you or someone else that got bent out of shape a few months ago?

Whomever it was I keep using it to annoy them.

He is here as a long man for a few days. Like 12th on the bullpen depth chart now.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Looks like the roster shuffling is going to stop for a little while now. Givens belongs up here and Garcia has to stay.

Roch said, I forget exactly, Garcia has to be up Wednesday or Thursday. Might stretch it a day or two for travel time. I like TJ and he's been a lot better this year than the 13.1 IP he yo-yoed at the majors this year. 1.063 WHIP at Norfolk. But he has an option... and you can't let Garcia go THIS late.

Looks like the roster shuffling is going to stop for a little while now. Givens belongs up here and Garcia has to stay.

Does he though? I understand that we like him and it would be great to keep him, but if we're trying to make the playoffs, I'm interested in having our best 25 up, not stashing some guy who has not been terribly effective. I've not seen the latest reports on his "rehab", but my understanding was that he has been only okay, outside of the fact that he is throwing harder than early in the year. Someone may be able to correct me.

Nonetheless, if we're "in" for this year, like Dan has insisted we are, let's get our best 25 to the big league squad. One of the reasons I didn't like the Hunter trade, but that's an issue for a different thread...

Does he though? I understand that we like him and it would be great to keep him, but if we're trying to make the playoffs, I'm interested in having our best 25 up, not stashing some guy who has not been terribly effective. I've not seen the latest reports on his "rehab", but my understanding was that he has been only okay, outside of the fact that he is throwing harder than early in the year. Someone may be able to correct me.

Nonetheless, if we're "in" for this year, like Dan has insisted we are, let's get our best 25 to the big league squad. One of the reasons I didn't like the Hunter trade, but that's an issue for a different thread...

Only 25 more days. 3 weeks out of 26... Can't quit now.

Only 25 more days. 3 weeks out of 26... Can't quit now.

Not to mention we're only talking about marginal relievers (right now...) Not a big thing in the grand scheme. If the starters would step up no one would notice.

Archived