Looks Like Tyler Wilson Got Pulled

Rene88

Just saw on Twitter. Thanks. Bummer. He's out and perhaps now Wilson.

Norfolk is hurting...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You aren't kidding they went from having a loaded AAA pitching rotation to now having a bunch of guys only the most hardcore of O's fans would have heard of! May be time for them to sign some 4A guys for them to finish out the last 5 or 6 weeks of their season/playoffs with.

You aren't kidding they went from having a loaded AAA pitching rotation to now having a bunch of guys only the most hardcore of O's fans would have heard of! May be time for them to sign some 4A guys for them to finish out the last 5 or 6 weeks of their season/playoffs with.

Went and added Addition.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yet another reason trading Davies was idiotic.

The problem with having Bundy hurt, Harvey hurt and then having to bank on Wilson, Wright or Davies is that if one of the remaining 3 get hurt then you're essentially screwed as far as SPs go. Trading Davies now gives you 2 options in Wilson and Wright. And with Wilson hurt...well, do the math.

Basically the O's are stuck with the rotation they have come hell or high water.

Come 2016, the O's are going to have to treat Bundy like a Rule V and hope Harvey doesn't require TJS.

Yet another reason trading Davies was idiotic.

The problem with having Bundy hurt, Harvey hurt and then having to bank on Wilson, Wright or Davies is that if one of the remaining 3 get hurt then you're essentially screwed as far as SPs go. Trading Davies now gives you 2 options in Wilson and Wright. And with Wilson hurt...well, do the math.

Basically the O's are stuck with the rotation they have come hell or high water.

Come 2016, the O's are going to have to treat Bundy like a Rule V and hope Harvey doesn't require TJS.

Terry Doyle come on down.

Terry Doyle come on down.

I love Doyle and loved watching him in Bowie but I think his fastball tops out at 90-91? Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could comment there.

and yes, the trade was idiotic. Frustrating indeed. I think I will look up how Davies is doing.

Edit: he did well:

http://gazette.com/colorado-springs-sky-sox-pitcher-zach-davies-prevails-in-sox-debut/article/1556897

I love Doyle and loved watching him in Bowie but I think his fastball tops out at 90-91? Perhaps someone more knowledgeable could comment there.

and yes, the trade was idiotic. Frustrating indeed. I think I will look up how Davies is doing.

Edit: he did well:

http://gazette.com/colorado-springs-sky-sox-pitcher-zach-davies-prevails-in-sox-debut/article/1556897

I'm sorry, but this comment confuses me. Your chief complaint regarding Doyle seems to be his fastball, which is actually a bit faster than Davies' fastball, according to scouting reports.

I liked Davies, but he doesn't have a power arm. His strengths seem to be that he has shown excellent command and throws ground balls. I believe that MLB clubs like him as a potential #4 or #5 starter. I don't think he has ever been viewed has having TOR potential. Am I wrong about that?

Archived