Orioles have acquired RHP Matt Buschmann from the Reds

weams

I knew he sounded familiar. He pitched in 13 games for Durham this year. Was the cover boy for the early June publication "Play Ball" (the layout and font always reminded me of Playboy). Two page "centerfold" article was within. 1db8aa1685eb13de50684b790e9fe43f.jpg

I wish I had more to report about the article, but the pages were stuck together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. DD always thinking. Get us some more love on Sportscenter. I hate having to watch 9 feel good stories before they get to our highlights.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">rays are close to moving a pitcher. who? gathering details. stay tuned</p>? Charlie Burkowitz (@CharlieBurkNYC) <a href="
">February 13, 2010</a></blockquote>

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What is this related to?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Orioles also grabbed Jason Stoffel from the Astros for Bowie.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I think Stoffel could actually get a cup of coffee for the O's at some point. His stats are PCL stats, so he's not that bad. And he's struck out more than one an inning. Scouting report says he's got a good fastball. Nothing to get excited about - but it doesn't hurt to have depth.

My first inclination is Matt Moore - he's been terrible so far and is owed money through 2010, albeit with team options. He can probably pass through waivers.

It was back from 2010 that that twee occurred. I fell for it.

Archived