Padres sign Bud Norris

blangtang

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If the Padres wanted him this much why did DD not include him in a trade for Justin Upton. Yet another way DD is ruining this team.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

It goes back further than that. The obvious sabotage move was tendering Norris from the beginning. That was like 15 percent of the Cruz money right there!

If Nelson Cruz was here, this team would be undefeated, bipartisanship would be a thing of the past, all the worlds religious factions would be getting along, world hunger would be completely cured, dogs and cats living together, etc. etc.

It goes back further than that. The obvious sabotage move was tendering Norris from the beginning. That was like 15 percent of the Cruz money right there!

If Nelson Cruz was here, this team would be undefeated, bipartisanship would be a thing of the past, all the worlds religious factions would be getting along, world hunger would be completely cured, dogs and cats living together, etc. etc.

You know... Bud's last few months with the Astros he was throwing 3.3% cutters. This year with the Orioles... wait for it... 1.7%!!!! That's half as much!!! They made him throw half as many cutters and he went in the tank. Stupid Orioles and their anti-cutterism! Anti-cut-ites! No wonder they're in such sorry shape.

You know... Bud's last few months with the Astros he was throwing 3.3% cutters. This year with the Orioles... wait for it... 1.7%!!!! That's half as much!!! They made him throw half as many cutters and he went in the tank. Stupid Orioles and their anti-cutterism! Anti-cut-ites! No wonder they're in such sorry shape.

Palmer also said Hunter was throwing less cutters. Spare us the Cutter.

[video=youtube;Y2ItNtCMgqc]

I would be interested in Shields but not taking on the whole contract. 3/65. The author mentions that he'd have to give his permission because he's been in the league 10 years. I thought it was 10 years AND the last 5 with his current team?

Don't want that contract.Rather take a chance on Fister.A ground ball pitcher coming off a bad year Maybe get him cheap or for just a year or two.

I would be interested in Shields but not taking on the whole contract. 3/65. The author mentions that he'd have to give his permission because he's been in the league 10 years. I thought it was 10 years AND the last 5 with his current team?

That is correct. A FA must have a no trade in his contract to qualify for that honor.

I know about Masterson.Look at his career many years with high ERA's.Two good years his whole career.Fister much more steady over his career. I think injuries messed him up this year.Would not go high or many years.

Fair enough. I just don't care for him.

Saw he got the W tonight in SD. Hope he gets his act together. I liked his fire. Just hated how poor he pitched this year for us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He got the win but at the time he allowed the tying run to score for Colorado. The leadoff batter got a double off the starter Ross, who was pulled for Norris. He got Hundley to ground out, but the runner moved to 3rd. He then gave up a triple that scored the runner on base. Then got 2 more outs to end his lone inning of work.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived