Death knell? 1998 Redux?

Frobby

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've been reduced to hoping for a winning season. Four consecutive winning seasons would still be a nice accomplishment after 14 straight losing season. I think we have about a 25% chance of a winning season.

The thing is a winning season and we still contend for a wild card. I see 87 wins getting the 2nd one.

Today's performance was pathetic, including the performance of the manager who refused to pinch hit for Ryan Flaherty or David Lough in the late innings.

But a 4-5 road trip isn't a disaster. It's marking time, which isn't great considering that the Blue Jays are on a tear, but the team is still just a hot streak away from the wild card.

Palmer said maybe time to bring. Daniel Alvarez He said he is not on the forty man but the Orioles can get rid of some guys that are no big deal.

I was going to talk about what he said. He is always blunt but he seems pretty disgusted. He has talked about the Hunter trade constantly.

I've lost about all hope for this team. It just doesn't feel like our year. I'd love for them to prove me wrong but I fear that they won't. As for the future lot's of questions marks given all our FA. DD will have his work cut out for him and I hope he makes good decisions which is hard to do given the challenge of the situation.

Nothing is over until we decide it's over. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor ? HELL NO.

Do I have to say NSFW?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/q7vtWB4owdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Snap out of it, still 49 games left.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/0x-fkSYDtUY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

No. Baseball is a game of skill. So many are venting on this thread. Getting no-hit is not a sign of lack of heart. This team is a waste of three hours to watch at the moment but I'm sure the players are giving 100% and I'm sure they care. I think we'll know this team's fate at the end of the next homestand

Archived