5 biggest let downs of the MLB 2015 seaon

TouchemAll

So let me get this straight ... at 57-56, the Orioles are one of the top 5 letdowns, but at 58-56, the Nationals aren't??

Yes, some picked us to win the AL East. But EVERYONE picked Washington to win the NL East.

And now the Orioles have a better record than the Nationals, who lost again tonight:

http://espn.go.com/mlb/standings

And the Orioles play in a tougher division than do the Nationals, also.

Stumbling Nats Reach .500 for the Season After 12-6 Loss to Giants

(By James Wagner)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/nationals/stumbling-nats-reach-500-for-the-season-after-12-6-loss-to-giants/2015/08/16/e877d6a8-438c-11e5-8e7d-9c033e6745d8_story.html

o

If someone had told me 4 years ago that the Orioles being 57-56 after 113 games would be a major letdown, I would request to keep the letdowns coming.

If someone told me in 1983 that the Orioles wouldn't win 82 games in a season for 14 consecutive years I would have told you it's a shame Irsay bought the team.

This is Baltimore, home of the Orioles. Winning 57 out of 113 is unacceptable.

o

If someone had told me 4 years ago that the Orioles being 57-56 after 113 games would be a major letdown, I would request to keep the letdowns coming.

That said, being only a game over .500 at this point in the season has been a letdown for me as an Oriole fan ...... in the context of the fact that we are coming off of 3 consecutive winning seasons, and 2 playoff births.

Davis and Britton or Reimold? ;)

I got:

1. Yanks still in it

2. Blue Jays rocking it

3. Travis Snider

4. Bundy

Drum roll

5. Pearce, Cabrera, Norris, Lough

But as Yogi says, "It ain't over 'til it's over!" :2yay-thumb:

If someone told me in 1983 that the Orioles wouldn't win 82 games in a season for 14 consecutive years I would have told you it's a shame Irsay bought the team.

This is Baltimore, home of the Orioles. Winning 57 out of 113 is unacceptable.

This was my ENTIRE quote:

o

That said, being only a game over .500 at this point in the season has been a letdown for me as an Oriole fan ...... in the context of the fact that we are coming off of 3 consecutive winning seasons, and 2 playoff births.

Davis and Britton or Reimold? ;)

I got:

1. Yanks still in it

2. Blue Jays rocking it

3. Travis Snider

4. Bundy

Drum roll

5. Pearce, Cabrera, Norris, Lough

But as Yogi says, "It ain't over 'til it's over!" Oo :2yay-thumb:

It ain't over until Dick Motta says it's over:

elvin-hayes-300b_display_image.jpg

Archived