So What Really is Happening with Dylan Bundy?

Rene88

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ive seen a TON of talented pitchers with sore arms and shoulders and reconstruction come back and pitch well. Everyone from Santana, Liriano, and to Jim Palmer and dozens of others were written off and left"for dead". Im hopeful this story will end happily. I may not be as confident, but with medical technology today, lost causes sometimes work themselves out.

From your mouth to God's ears.

So Roch said Bundy will visit Andrew at the end of the month. Stupid question: is he just home right now? Is he throwing or rehabbing? Not trying to be funny, just trying to understand if there is a plan and how he is being treated currently.

So Roch said Bundy will visit Andrew at the end of the month. Stupid question: is he just home right now? Is he throwing or rehabbing? Not trying to be funny, just trying to understand if there is a plan and how he is being treated currently.

If you look further up the thread you will find a post that describes what he needs to do. You found the post very insightful.

If you look further up the thread you will find a post that describes what he needs to do. You found the post very insightful.

Unlike your wisecrack post?:)

I am just curious what he is doing NOW. That is my question. Is he kickin' it at home? At the Sarasota facility playing XBOX? What is he doing?

Unlike your wisecrack post?:)

I am just curious what he is doing NOW. That is my question. Is he kickin' it at home? At the Sarasota facility playing XBOX? What is he doing?

Wasn't so much a wisecrack as not understanding what you didn't understand about him needing to rest as of two days ago. You really care where he is resting?

I just have no idea why these arms of these young pitchers just seem to routinely come apart. It again goes to the risk of drafting high school pitchers. Adam Loewen (although he did go to some community college), Matt Hobgood, Dylan, Hunter...It is a shame. Either it is just inherent risk and we are on a really unlucky streak, or, if I was a young pitcher I might stay away from signing with this organization.

I'm not sure how much of it can be blamed on bad luck since the Orioles haven't drafted and developed a good starting pitcher since Mike Mussina. I personally do not think that Bundy will ever start a game for the Orioles and it's hard not to be pessimistic about Harvey. It's a shame b/c teams with a "budget" like the Orioles need to get a contribution from their prospects.

I'm not sure how much of it can be blamed on bad luck since the Orioles haven't drafted and developed a good starting pitcher since Mike Mussina. I personally do not think that Bundy will ever start a game for the Orioles and it's hard not to be pessimistic about Harvey. It's a shame b/c teams with a "budget" like the Orioles need to get a contribution from their prospects.

Erik Bedard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived